JingleFeed Refund & Payment Policy
By using the jinglefeed.com web site ("Service"), a service of JingleFeed, LLC ("JingleFeed"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Refund Policy").
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- If you initially sign up for a paid subscription plan, you will be billed immediately for the first month of service. You will be billed monthly for the amount of the plan starting on the 30th day after your account was initially created.
- You will be billed a prorated amount immediately upon upgrading. Your account will be billed monthly thereafter for the amount of the upgraded plan.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any downgrade, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the amount of the downgraded plan on your next billing cycle.
- For any upgrade, your credit card will be charged the prorated amount of the difference of the upgraded plan and the old plan, divided by the number of days remaining in the account billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. JingleFeed does not accept any liability for such loss.
- You are solely responsible for properly downgrading your account in order to terminate recurring charges to your credit card. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered termination. You can downgrade your account to free at any time by clicking on the Account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen of the primary account holder account.
- If you downgrade the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your downgrade will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- JingleFeed, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other JingleFeed service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. JingleFeed reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- JingleFeed reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the JingleFeed Site (www.jinglefeed.com) or the Service itself.
- JingleFeed shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
JingleFeed may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in this policy by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your JingleFeed primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.